A few housekeeping notes:
- All guests must be advance ticketed for entrance. Anyone with a 21 and over wristband will have their identification verified prior to entry. No valid ID, no adult wristband.
- Each session requires a separate ticket purchase for entrance. Following Session I, Amphitheater will be cleared.
- There is no charge for Reconciliation, Rosary Procession, or Mass. Amphitheater seating during mass will be non-ticketed open seating, first come first sat. Immediately following mass Amphitheater will be cleared and Session II seating will be a ticketed event.
- General Admission ticketing will be seated on the lawn; bring a blanket.
- A limited number of Premium Reserved Tickets will be individually assigned seating.
- Must keep ticket stub and wrist bands with you during each session.
- Session II includes dinner catered by Collette’s. Make an evening of it for dinner and concert under the stars at the elegant Muckenthaler Cultural Center and Amphitheater.
- Be advised: this is an outdoor event, and subject to weather conditions which may impact performance and enjoyment of this gathering.
- If you need some special attention, please let us know! We will do our very best to accommodate you and make sure that the 1531 Festival of Praise is just that: a FESTIVAL OF PRAISE!
Map and directions:
The Muckenthaler Cultural Center
1201 West Malvern Avenue
Fullerton, California 92833